What did Adam say on the day before Christmas? It’s Christmas, Eve!
Not making it home for the holidays? Same, here.
Meet us at The Dog hotel for an Orphans Christmas Eve Celebration.
A festive Christmas Eve without the burden of listening to your opinionated uncle drag on about politics or lecture your about you love life. We promise not to do that.
We're happy to be your make-shift family, while your real family shovels snow or whatever.
We'll be knocking back $5 Maddog Lagers and $5 Maddog Ciders all day.
On special we'll have $9.90 Chicken Parmy or $15 Rotisserie... YUM!
Or try one of our Christmas Specials: $22 Roast Turkey or $28 Herb Crusted Salmon. NOM!
WIN A $300 TRAVEL VOUCHER!
We will be selecting one lucky winner at random from a barrell draw to win a $300 travel voucher!
Voucher valid for:
- Car hire
- Train passes
You can sign up here: mgl.io/38msY
Contestants be present at the time of the draw to win!
Terms and Conditions
1) Entry is valid by submitting a completed entry form to the barrel draw and attending the Orphan’s Christmas event at The DOG on 24 December 2016
2) The competition winner and elected companions must be over 18 years old.
3) Strictly one entry per person.
4) Online entries must be received before 12 pm on Friday 23rd December 2016 and paper entries must entered into the designated barrel stationed at The DOG Hotel, Randwick before 6 pm on Saturday 24 December 2016.
5) The winning entrant will be drawn by random barrel selection after 6 pm 24 December 2016 and must be present in venue.
6) In the event that the selected entrant is not present in venue, other entries will be selected until a valid winner is found.
7) All eligible entrants must enter their name, mobile number, birthday and a valid email address and by entering, agree to sign up to The DOG Hotel database
8) Employees and the family of employees of any company associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter this competition.
9) Prize Inclusions: 1x $300 Flight Centre Voucher, valid for 12 months.
10)The competition winner agrees that they may be filmed, photographed and/or interviewed and that their names and/or images may be used by The DOG Hotel for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
11)Prize cannot be combined with any other offers. Rockfort Investments T/as The DOG Hotel does not facilitate and is not liable for any special requests, which may be accommodated directly with the merchant.
12)Prize not valid for commercial use, not for resale and not redeemable for cash.
Promoter: Kerrin Weller, Rockfort Investments,
26 Foveaux St, Surry Hills,(02) 9212 1740.
Promotion ends Friday 9 December, 2016
Management reserves all rights. Please Drink responsibly.
OLGR Permit: LTPM/14/01343
If you have a free drink card, it is redeemable for select drinks only. Free drink cards are one per person per day upon presentation. Management reserves all rights.